Melanie Emelio is a versatile performer, having appeared in opera, oratorio, and recitals throughout the United States and Germany. The soprano serves as Professor of.
- Andy Beck : Vocalize! 45 Vocal Warm-Ups That Teach Technique. Review: Each exercise in this invaluable resource is designed to reinforce fundamental vocal concepts.
- Home | Doo Wop | Barbershop | World | Contemporary | Christian | Vocal Jazz | Choral | Christmas | Instructional | Arrangements. Vocal Health for Singers.
- Why do I need to practise scales n stuff? A singer is like an athlete who gradually trains their body until it reaches the peak of its operating ability.
- String Basics Featuring music by: Terry Shade, Jeremy Woolstenhulme and Wendy Barden “Methods for beginning string classes abound. String Basics really is different.
- PREFACE TO THE FOURTH REVISED AND ENLARGED EDITION. In addition to certain emendations, etc., introduced throughout the work, I have thought it well to add a chapter.
List of stories and authors in First (1939), Second (1955), and Third (1975) Editions of the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous. Complete text of all First Edition.