Oracle Odbc Driver Documentation Control
- Oracle ODBC Driver. Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) provides a common C programming interface for applications to access data from database management.
- The ODBC Driver for Oracle download page. Authorization Products; Store; Support. Documentation; PDF documentation: 3.14 Mb. CHM documentation: 0.50 Mb. 50% off.
- Documentation Index. node-oracledb Oracle Database Driver; Oracle Data Access. OLE DB, Dev Tools for Visual Studio) Rdb ODBC Drivers; Universal Connection.
- ORACLE ® is a registered. an application developer must consult the driver documentation to deter-. By default, a driver executes ODBC functions synchronously;.
- This article describes the limitations of the current version of Microsoft ODBC Driver and OLE DB Provider for Oracle.
Description. The Oracle ODBC Driver enables applications to connect to Oracle database from a Windows client as well as from a UNIX client that use Microsoft Open.
Oracle Odbc Driver Documentation Styles
Oracle ODBC Driver
The Microsoft® ODBC Driver for Oracle allows you to connect your ODBC-compliant application to an Oracle database. The ODBC Driver for Oracle conforms to the Open.
Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) provides a common C programming interface for applications to access data from database management systems (DBMS). Access to databases is managed by the Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager. The driver manager provides the linkage between an ODBC application and an ODBC driver for a specific database management system. ODBC applications do not need to be re-linked or re-compiled in order to change which database management system they are accessing. The Oracle ODBC Driver provides access to Oracle databases for applications written using the ODBC interface. In Oracle9i Release 2, Oracle ODBC introduces full support for .NET via the Microsoft ODBC .NET data provider. With ODBC .NET, applications can access the Oracle database from any .NET programming language.